Nitro Pro 8 lets you easily create industry-standard PDF files from almost any file format.
And sharing is seamless: any PDF created in Nitro Pro can be opened and viewed on virtually any machine, and will display identically to what you intended it to.
Create + Combine
Nitro Pro 8 lets you quickly and easily create professional-quality PDF documents from any format or content type: paper scans, spreadsheets, presentations, reports, and more.
Edit Text + Images
Add, manipulate, replace, and correct text and images in PDF files with intuitive editing tools. Extract and delete individual pages from documents.
Convert + Export
Nitro Pro 8 lets you easily reuse and repurpose text, images, or entire documents, with tools to accurately convert and extract PDF files and their content.
Scan + OCR
Apply Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to image- and paper-based documents and create searchable and/or editable layers of text for digital archival.
Collaborate + Review
Review and markup PDF files faster with a range of text- and shape-based annotations. Easily involve multiple contributors with tools to track, sort, and manage individual comments
Sign + Certify
Electronically sign and return documents in seconds with QuickSign™ and streamline certifiable digital signature workflows with one-click, reusable profiles. Certify and approve documents with preset and customizable dynamic stamps that include the time, date, location, and author.
Control + Protect
Control document access and usage with individual user permissions and digital IDs. Protect confidential information using military-grade 256-bit and remove sensitive content with Redaction.
Create and distribute custom forms to gather information that are as intuitive as their paper counterparts – but much more efficient – and easily fill, submit, and save PDF forms
- Desktops: Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows 8
- Servers: Windows® Server 2003, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2008 R2 (Terminal Server and Citrix XenApp/Access Essentials configurations supported.) For more on server-side deployment, check out the Citrix and Terminal Server software page.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- RAM: 1 GB system memory (2 GB recommended)
- Display: 1024x768 screen resolution
- Hard disk space: 300 MB of available hard disk space