There is a file you’ll need to download which can root Bluestacks 2 or + in just one click. I have personally tested the method and rooted my Bluestacks in just one click. The file you need to download is added below, simply click on the download button added below.
After downloading the file, follow the steps mentioned below to root Bluestacks.
How to root Bluestacks: StepsFollow the steps mentioned below to root Bluestacks 2 and + with Bluestacks Helper.
- Make sure you have downloaded the file from the link given above
- After downloading the file, extract it using WinRar or any other file extractor
- Now open or run the Bluestacks app on Windows
- After that go to the BShelper folder and double click on the BSHelper application file to run it
- Once the BSHelper runs click on Patch for Superuser X (Bluestacks 2.5)
- Now wait for 5-10 seconds and it will show you a popup saying “Congratulation! your device is now rooted”
- To confirm that you have root access on your Bluestacks, download install any root checker app on Bluestacks from Google Play Store and check there
- Below I have added the screenshot of my rooted Bluestacks
I’m sure that this post has ended your search for how to root Bluestacks. If you face any difficulty with rooting your Bluestacks make sure that you have installed the latest version of Bluestacks and try again. If that also doesn’t help, feel free to leave a comment here and I’ll help your with rooting Bluestacks.