If you are on iOS 4.3.1, install Celeste on your iDevice by using this guide and if you are on iOS 4.3.2, use this guide. iPhone 4/3GS users on iOS 4.3.3 can use this guide to install Celeste without messing with the filesystem of their iDevice. Once your have installed Celeste, open Cydia and install the following two packages:
- iFile 1.5.0-1 or above from BigBoss repo.
- myTunes v0.2 or above from BigBoss repo.
- Open iFile app and navigate to the following location:
- Tap on Edit button on the top-right and select the song which you want to send.
- Tap on the Bluetooth icon at the bottom and select via Celeste from the pop-up menu.
- Note that to send anything from your iDevice using Celeste, you must pair your iDevice with the other node.
- As far as receiving of a song is concerned, Celeste is well-capable of adding the received music file directly to your iPod app by using Gremlin. Whenever you receive any media file, you will notice "G" icon in the status-bar of your iDevice. The "G" represents Gremlin and this icon stays in your status-bar until the received file is added to your iPod library.